Visiting Tanzania? Enjoy a Maasai Cultural Safari!
The KITUMUSOTE Maasai Cultural Safari will be one of the most enriching and rewarding cultural experience of your life! The entire tour will be led by a Maasai Warrior Kesuma Kasikasi. Learn about traditional medicines, dancing and food. The Cultural Safari is a crash course on the Maasai way of life!
- Visit a traditional Maasai Market in Emairete, where traditional Maasai clothing, shoes, jewelry and even cows and goats are sold!
- Visit and spend a night in Eluwai Village a traditional Maasai village
- Hike through the mountains where you'll learn about traditional medicine and enjoy the panoramic views of the Ngorongoro Crater and Mount Ketumbeine
- Visit Maasai families in their traditional Maasai residences a Maasai Boma
- Listen to the Maasai history told by an elder Maasai
- Be enchanted by traditional Maasai Warrior Dancing and Maasai Women Dancing
- Enjoy delicious, traditional Maasai food
- Experience a ceremonial Goat Slaughter
- Learn traditional Maasai beadwork from the Maasai women and make yourself a Maasai souvenir!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your Maasai Cultural Safari. Each booking helps Kitumusote become a self sustaining organization.